My name is Antone C. Viveiros and I am Seeking Re-Election to the Middletown Town Council
ANTONE C. VIVEIROS
MIDDLETOWN TOWN COUNCIL
SERVING PEOPLE FIRST
My name is Antone C. Viveiros and I need your vote on Nov. 6th to continue serving as a voice for the People of Middletown
Financial Stability, Freedom, and Liberty won’t be achieved by recycling the same old politicians from yester years.
I opposed regionalization of school districts because State Law: Title 16 Education statutes, unfairly represented each participating communities, and deprived you of your right of petition, the right of jury trial, and allow the school district to evict you and take your property.
Proposed removing the requirement that the public, request a council member, to remove an item from the Consent Calendar, so they may address it.
I voted as follows;
1. A public hearing with the DOT, to allow the residents to ask questions and give their opinions no round-abouts.
2. Voted for storm water design and engineering measures aimed at reducing runoff pollutants from contaminating Easton’s Bay, closing beaches and endangering shellfish, as agreed, to settle a lawsuit.
3.To start each meeting with Pledge Allegiance to the flag at the start of every meeting.
4. To move the public session from the end of the meeting to the beginning.
5. To take public input at every budget meeting, instead of just the two public meetings at the end of the process.
6. To tape all budget meetings in the future.
7. Worked behind the scenes to reduce a proposed budget of a 3% increase, down to a 2.22% level.
8. To limit the installation of Wind Turbines in Middletown, to agricultural farming, to protect the health, safety, and way of life of all residents of Middletown.
- Continue giving the people a bigger say in their government
- Continue: financially responsible governing
- Continue governing with ethics and compassion for all
- Encourage my Council colleagues and administration, to reduce spending, and hold the line on tax increases
- To defend and preserve your quality of life
- To continue fairness and financial stability to
- the town
- To acquire the necessary knowledge before voting
- Promote Health, Safety, and Education first
- Accountability for all elected town officials, administrators, and municipal employees
- No unnecessary debt
- No extra budget expenses
- No Bully Politics
- No proposing an across the board raise for all department heads, on November 5th