5 Middletown Stories that Made Us Say 'Wow' in 2012
Five Midletown stories that are worth revisiting
If you say nothing happens in Middletown, then you obviously do not read Patch every day. Join your neighbors and sign up for our newsletter to get the best local stories delivered to your email inbox.
If you are not convinced, here are just a few of the stories that made our readers say "wow" this year:
- Middletown’s homecoming dance came to a ‘grinding’ halt after students protested the school’s dance policy. To read the full story, including comments from students, parents and the community, click here.
- In November, a woman claimed to have spotted a mountain lion. Sound far-fetched? It wasn't the first sighting in Rhode Island this year. To read the full story, click here.
- One woman was so upset that police were arresting her mother that she kicked not one, but two police officers in the groin. To read the full story, click here
- This alleged drunk driver ran over...himself. To read the full story, click here.
- A house party full of underage guests got so out of control, police had to use a taser gun to control one of the guests and accidentally knocked a door into the host’s face. Both teens were sent to the hospital. To read the full story, click here.