Monday: Fall Soccer Sign-Ups and Surf Camp
A look at what's happening in and around Middletown today.
1. It's time to register for soccer! The Newport County YMCA is offering their Fall Soccer program to youths aged 3-12.
2. Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge is having a Story Time for kids ages 3-8 childrens books about nature and conservation.
3. Rhody Surf is teaching Surf Camp for kids ages 6-18 - first come, first serve!
4. The Middletown Public Schools Distric Calendar is now online and downloadable.
5. Expect mostly clear skies with temperatures in the low 80s, according to the National Weather Service.