New Year's Guide to Middletown
If something is not listed here, tell everyone in the comments
- It's not a celebration until you crack some bubbly! Click here for a champagne guide.
- More vehicles are stolen on New Year's Day than on any other holiday throughout the year. To learn more random facts about New Year's, click here.
New Year's Eve Events in Middletown
Are you looking for something to do on New Year's Eve this year but want to avoid the cover charge and crowds of Newport? There is plenty going on right here in Middletown!
- Easton's Point Pub is having a New Year's Eve party tonight. No cover, free champagne and food specials. Click here for details.
- Rusty's Bar has live music on both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. The Ghost Tones playing New Years Eve 9 p.m. new years day open for breakfast 8:30. On New Year's Day The Ghost Tones are playing 1 p.m. and The Skinny Millionaires play at 5 p.m.
New Year Day
- The Annual Polar Plunge starts at noon at Easton's Beach! Meet on the shoreline in front of the clock on the rotunda. Donations accepted for the Make-a-Wish-Foundation. After plunge party at Atlantic Beach Club and at Rusty's.
- Norman Bird Sanctuary will be open for free on New Year's Day.
Tell us what else is going on in the comments section. What are you planning on doing?