Tuesday: Tai Chi and Yoga
A look at what's happening in and around Middletown today.
1. Tai Chi Outdoor Practice Group is meeting in the morning at Norman Bird Sanctuary.
2. Two of Newport's oldest houses of worship, the 1699 Great Friends Meeting House and the 1730 Seventh Day Baptist Meeting House, are open for tours.
3. Innerlight Center for Yoga's Instructor Patti Confort will be teaching yoga in Ballard Park in the evening.
4. Spots are still available for Lighthouse Academy's Summer Camp at the MLK Center.
5. Mostly cloudy skies in the morning, but becoming sunny with temperatures in the high 60s, according to the National Weather Service.