Did Santa bring you the latest digital device this holiday?
iPhones, Androids and all the other gadgets on the market were a hot buy this Christmas season. But just how many locals were lucky enough to find one under the tree? Let us know in our poll above.
If you got a gadget, don't forget the Patch apps to stay engaged and connected in the community.
Patch for iPhone keeps you connected to the latest news, weather, local business listings and current events happening in the neighborhood, 24/7.
Useful features include:
- Access the most relevant Patch news and local blog posts.
- Stay up-to-date on weather and forecasting reports.
- Search the various business listings in your community.
- Discover what intriguing events are happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, you can save anything from favorite stories to business listings direct to the iPhone for easy offline access. Customer opinions are extremely valued, so sending app feedback to the Patch team is encouraged.
Patch Places for Android is the go-to directory of local businesses in our town, our area and beyond. Any Patch community can be selected to connect to a mobile directory of every place nearby with Patch Places for Android. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, there will be hundreds of comprehensive listings in the palm of your hands – anytime, anywhere.
Helpful features of Patch Places:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
The official place’s website can be viewed for more information on a organization or store's goods and services and can be saved to favorites for later offline viewing. The purpose of Patch Places is to bring communities closer together and to make everything local.