Here are five things to know and do around Middletown this week!
- Rain, rain go away. Wednesday's forecast is "mostly sunny" with a high of 44.
- Do you possess a love of lyrical locution? Join the Middletown Authors' Circle on Saturday at the Middletown Public Library. Read more here.
- Middletown Patch is looking for winter sports bloggers. Find out more information here.
- Join the Newport Historical Society on a talk about 18th-century African-American women on Thursday, Jan. 16 at 5:30 pm.. at the Colony House n Washington Square. Read more here.
- Farmhouse lunch tours begin this Friday at 12 p.m. of the Norman Bird Sanctuary’s newly renovated Farmhouse. Read more information here.