- The Gaudet Turf Field and Track will re-open for public use beginning Saturday, Aug. 10. The replacement lighting project is now complete.
- Enjoy a free concert at Easton's Beach tonight at 6 p.m. To see the schedule click here.
- Every other Tuesday night there are for family-friendly movies at the Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge. Popcorn and juice is provided and no reservations are necessary. More information here.
- Although reserve seats have been sold out for months, there are still courtyard tickets available to see comedian ventriloquist Jeff Dunham on Aug. 11. Dunham is the highest grossing comedian in the country and usually performs in arenas. These passes get you into the courtyard where you can sit, if you arrive early enough, or stand to watch the show. Tickets may be purchased at NewportComedy.com.
- Another gorgeous day is in the forecast! Expect temperatures around 76 degrees with 56 percent humidity.