- The will compete against North Smithfield at 7 p.m. on Friday night at home.
- Friday is . To celebrate, will welcome girls in grades 2 through 6 for its 4th Annual Sports Clinic from 5:15 to 7:30 p.m. Attendees will have the chance to work with Salve Regina coaches and student athletes to learn the basic skills of various sports. Following the activities, pizza will be served. This event is free, but please call Lisa at 341-2247 to register in advance.
- The will host a for children ages 4 and up at 2 p.m. on Saturday. Children will get an up close look and the chance to touch some of the many marine animals including starfish, horseshoe crabs, sea cucumbers, and puffer fish. Tickets are available in the children’s department of the library.
- will host a workshop called from 2 to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. Anyone interested in trying yoga will learn the fundamentals and basic philosophy behind the practice. The class is $20 and that amount can be applied to a five class pass.
- , the third annual benefit for the Museum of Newport Irish History Interpretive Center, will be held on Saturday night from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at . The event will feature food stations, cocktails, desserts and cordials, live and silent auctions, and Irish music. Tickets are $65. For more information, call Deanna Casey at 847-7156.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something