- The , and independent Tea Party group, will meet at 7 p.m. in the Middletown Police Department Conference Room. All are welcome.
- Tonight is at the . The games begin at 8 p.m. and prizes will be awarded to first and second place.
- Visiting Nurses of Newport and Bristol Counties will host a for anyone living with diabetes at the Edward King House at 1 p.m. The group is led by a certified diabetes instructor and no doctor’s note is required to attend this free support group.
- Just because the forecast calls for rain doesn’t mean you can’t keep getting your daily walk in. The Newport Recreation Department offers adult open gym for walking at the from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. every weekday in the winter. Admission is $1 per visit.
- is hosting from 5:30 to 7 p.m. The program is led by exercise physiologist Sam Baldwin who will discuss the importance of exercise for women during menopause. The class is free but registration is requested by calling 845-4339.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something