- The will hold an at 6 p.m. The program, which is appropriate for those ages 8 and up, will start in the classroom where attendees will learn about native owls before heading out for a night hike to listen for their calls. The cost is $8 for members and $10 for non-members. Pre-registration is required and can be done by calling 846-2577.
- The will compete against East Providence High School at 7 p.m. at the Newport YMCA.
- The will present the lecture at 11 a.m. at the Preservation Society offices. Collections Manager Miranda Peters will present a collection of archival prints, drawings, photographs, and more, including photos from the construction of The Breakers, rare views of The Elms gardens, and photos from the filming of The Great Gatsby. Admission is free for society members and $5 for non-members.
- Bill Betty will present a lecture, at ’s O’Hare Academic Center from 7 to 9 p.m. Betty will discuss the migration of the animals onto Aquidneck Island.
- The will hold its annual meeting and present its at 6:30 p.m. The keynote speaker will be Keith Stokes, Director of the RI Economic Development Corporation. This year’s award recipients are Emlen and Liz Drayton for Keepers of the Dream, The Atlantic Beach Club for Corporate Keepers of the Dream, and Bob and Liz Mastin for Volunteers of the Year.