- will hold at 10:30 a.m. featuring the book “Ten Grouchy Groundhogs” by Kathryn Heling and Deborah Hembrook. An accompanying craft will be part of the hour.
- will host a cooking class with the theme led by Christian Pieper, chef at Salvation Café at 6 p.m. Whether you are vegan or not, this class will offer more information on eating this way as well as some delicious ways to incorporate it into your lifestyle, even if not full time. The menu to be prepared includes vegan versions of Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese Dressing, Moussaka with Crusty Sourdough Bread, and Chocolate Banana Ice Cream. The cost of the class is $55 and includes wine tastings to compliment the menu. To register, call 293-0740.
- The Aquidneck Island Adult Learning Center is holding a free for those who are eligible to apply for citizenship and are conversant in English, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more information, call 847-7171.
- The will hold a at 7 p.m. for teens who want to be a part of reading to children at PJ Storytime. This hour long session is mandatory for anyone who wants to participate in the PJ Storytime program as a mentor.
- The will hold a at 7 p.m. for anyone who is looking for a no-pressure book group where they can just talk about the book they are currently reading with other book lovers.