1. The Island Moving Company presents the kid-friendly Mother Goose at the Rosecliff this Saturday and Sunday at 3 p.m.
2. If you want to get your St. Patrick's celebration started now, Saturday may be a good opportunity. The First Annual Newport LepreCon, a festive gathering of those dressed as a Leprechaun, begins at noon at O'Briens Pub in Newport. Adults only. More details here.
3. If you're looking for Irish music, Martin Hayes and Dennis Cahill will perform at 8 p.m. Saturday at Channing Memorial Church.
4. The International Yacht Restoration School is hosting an open house for those interested in marine careers from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
5. If you're looking to enjoy yoga in a more natural setting, Saturday is the first of an 8-week session called at the Norman Bird Sanctuary.