- What lurks behind each twisted turn amidst the tunnels at Fort Adams? Find out after dark and help raise money for the upkeep of Newport's historic military installation at
- in Newport scares up thrills and chills for adults and kids alike Thursday through Sunday nights until Halloween. Dare to take the "Haunted Tour of Pier 23" in this interactive guided theatre-style tour, while kids can enjoy the "lights on" fun at Spooky Warf, ride bumper boats, paint pumpkins and more.
- Will off Burma Road leave you in terror and tears? There's only one way to find out.
- What seaside creatures are in our midst? The Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge reveals the mysterious world of crabs, sting rays and sea urchins with "Creatures of the Bay: Misconceptions and Facts."
- Be sure to dress in costume to fully enjoy the "trunk-or-treat," pick-your-own pumpkin patch, maze, obstacle course, face painting, games, food and more at the All Saints Academy 2nd Annual Spooktacular.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something