- If you need something new to do with your little ones after a week of being home, try out Middletown’s new Kidventure Play & Party Center, which is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $8 per child for the entire day (re-entry permitted). It features two bounce houses, an interactive gaming program, and more. Kidventure is located at 957 West Main Road.
- The has a new every Thursday night at 8 p.m. Prizes will be awarded to first and second place winners.
- The will feature a matinee of “Never Get Smart with an Angel” today. Doors open at 11 a.m. with the buffet beginning at 11:30 a.m. and the show begins at 1 p.m. Admission is $49.95 and includes your meal, theatre, and cabaret. A theatre and cabaret only ticket is also available for $34.95.
- are invited to join fellow enthusiasts at the at 5 p.m. to read his works aloud. Admission is free for members or $2 for non-members.
- The Honky Tonk Knights will play at tonight at 9 p.m. in the back bar.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something