- Did someone say “free lunch?” And I was going to get an iced coffee anyway.
- Storytime with Miss Lynn at Barnes & Noble this morning features “Cars Galore” by Peter Stein.
- Lots happening at the Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge Friday: Catch the seine net class at 1 p.m., then stick around for the 5 p.m. seminar, “Steps to Living a Greener Life.”
- Looking for good waves out on Second Beach? Swells are forecast to build Friday afternoon before peaking around 6 p.m., then continue through the early part of Saturday. After that, it'll look like a pond out there.
- On this day in 1958, the U.S. Congress passes legislation establishing the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), a civilian agency responsible for coordinating America's activities in space.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something