- Mrs. Johnson’s fourth-grade class at will present a at 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria. Admission is free.
- Registration for winter programs beginning Jan. 2 at the is now open to non-members. A complete list of programs can be found here.
- The will present led by Mia Michelson-Bartlett, at 3:30 p.m. Learn "the rich and sometimes surprising origins of common visions of [Christmas]" as found in the history of art.
- The Boston String Quartet will present a at the at 7 p.m. The group is a high energy string ensemble and will be joined by a chorus and award-winning Celtic vocalist Pan Morigan. Tickets are $25 or $18 for students/senior citizens.
- The Newport County Orchestra, a group of advanced high school students, Salve students and community members, will perform a at ’s Ochre Court at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for general admission or $5 for students and seniors and will be available at the door.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something