- Have a heart, and how could you not for the cute pooches and other rescue animals at the Potter League for Animals? Their begins at 5:30 p.m. tonight at the . Tickets cost between $60-$100.
- Join for today at 4 p.m. Practice your French skills with native French speakers all while enjoying some chocolate. Win, win!
- Are you a man? Do you hate to shop? Never fear, , is here, and they’re holding a this Saturday at noon. Chow on chili, enjoy beer or wine, and get that perfect gift for Valentine’s Day in the mean time.
- Do you owe your six pack to your pilates teacher? Did you run that half-marathon thanks to a trainer who dragged you out of bed every morning? Now’s your chance to shine the spotlight on your main motivators during the “. Nominate someone all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday at
- Drop off your “gently used” shoes at Aquidneck Pizza, the or the during the month of February during the Soles4Souls Shoe Drive. The shoes will be distributed to those in need.