1. The takes place Friday evening.
2. SVF will be hosting an on Saturday. There will be educational exhibits discussing the importance of conservation and agriculture.
3. On Saturday, the public is invited to the festivities, the school’s unique graduation rite at the school docks.
4. Be a part of the original, largest, and longest running chowder competition in New England at the on Saturday.
5. St. Columba’s Chapel of Middletown is hosting their on Saturday with both an Adult Tea and Children's Tea.