1. Stars of all kinds will shine at Newport Life Magazine's 16th Annual 2012 . Celebrate the winners in Newport County.
2. will be at Fluke Wine, Bar & Kitchen. Make a night of it and stay for dinner!
3. . Six months in development, TechnoCraft is a show of Rhode Island and New England artists who use components of technology to enhance the impact of their work.
4. Today in high school sports: boys' varsity tennis competes against Middletown; boys' varsity baseball plays Barrington; varsity fastpitch softball takes on Scituate; and boys' varsity lacrosse challenges East Greenwich.
5. Expect showers and fog today with temperatures in the low 50s, according to the National Weather Service.