- Rough Monday and need a good laugh? The Bit Players run seven nights a week.
- Need to unwind in more of a Zen way? Check out Monday night Yoga at the Norman Bird Sanctuary.
- Confused about roundabouts and want to hear from the engineers themselves? The Rhode Island Department of Transportation will make a presentation tonight at 6 p.m.
- Speaking of which, the Middletown Town Council meets tonight, with the earlier start time of 6 p.m. instead of 7 p.m. A is among the many items up for discussion. See the agenda in the image gallery at upper right.
- On this day in 1940, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was nominated for an unprecedented third term and he later went on to serve a four terms in office, the only U.S. president to serve more than two.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something