- The will offer , a nature themed story hour for children ages 3 ½ to 6 years old. This week’s story is Owl Moon. Admission is $4 for members and $6 for non-members. Please call 846-2577 to register.
- will offer a free screening of on their 92” HD Projector at 5:30 p.m. No outside food or drink is allowed, but guests can order food and drinks if they like.
- Newport Cooks! will offer a class in at its new kitchen at 796 Aquidneck Avenue beginning at 6 p.m. The class is $55 per person. To register, call 293-0740.
- The will hold a regularly scheduled meeting at 7 p.m. at the Oliphant Administration Building.
- The will host a workshop on from 6 to 7:30 p.m. The program starts in the classroom where attendees will learn about stars before heading out for a night hike to look for various constellations. Admission is $3 for members and $5 for non-members and the program is suitable for those ages 8 and up. To register, call 846-2577.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something