- The will offer , a nature themed story hour for children ages 3 ½ to 6 years old. This week’s story is Owl Moon. Admission is $4 for members and $6 for non-members. Please call 846-2577 to register.
- will offer a free screening of on their 92” HD Projector at 5:30 p.m. No outside food or drink is allowed, but guests can order food and drinks if they like.
- Newport Cooks! will offer a class in at its new kitchen at 796 Aquidneck Avenue beginning at 6 p.m. The class is $55 per person. To register, call 293-0740.
- The will hold a regularly scheduled meeting at 7 p.m. at the Oliphant Administration Building.
- The will host a workshop on from 6 to 7:30 p.m. The program starts in the classroom where attendees will learn about stars before heading out for a night hike to look for various constellations. Admission is $3 for members and $5 for non-members and the program is suitable for those ages 8 and up. To register, call 846-2577.