- The will host a for anyone who has lost a pet, has a dying pet, or is struggling with the decision of euthanasia at 5:30 p.m. Pre-registration is required by calling Jill at 846-8276 x 122 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The will meet at 5 p.m. at .
- The Middletown Parks & Recreation Department’s for men ages 18 and up will meet from 6 to 9 p.m. at . The cost is $5 per session or $20 for a season pass.
- The will host a at 7 p.m. All are welcome to attend to share thoughts on whatever book they are reading with other book enthusiasts. Light refreshments will be served.
- Registration for the ’s beginning the week January 15 opens today. The programs include Books & Babies, Library Lapsit, Toddler Time, and Books & Crafts. All of the programs are free, but registration is required.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something