What If a Snowplow Damaged My Mailbox?

Who to contact if your mailbox was damaged by a snowplow

If you live on a town road the Department of Public Works can assist you!

The easiest way to request assistance is to submit a ‘Citizen Request’ through the Town’s website. Follow the following menu choices to submit your issue:

1.      Go to www.middletownri.com, then

2.      Select ‘Online Services’ , then

3.      Select ‘ Citizen Request’, then

4.      Enter your personal information, then

5.      Enter your location, then

6.      Select the issue you are reporting (please select ‘08 Report Snow Removal Issue’) and enter any comments you may have

Or call the Department of Public Works at (401) 846-2119.

SOLODOC January 09, 2014 at 08:31 AM
Just Remember that you will only get a standard wood post and mailbox for replacement, not a 1 for 1 deal. Had a granite post 2 feet off the road broken and was only offered a wood post for replacement. Granite post was >400.00.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »