If you live on a town road the Department of Public Works can assist you!
The easiest way to request assistance is to submit a ‘Citizen Request’ through the Town’s website. Follow the following menu choices to submit your issue:
1. Go to www.middletownri.com, then
2. Select ‘Online Services’ , then
3. Select ‘ Citizen Request’, then
4. Enter your personal information, then
5. Enter your location, then
6. Select the issue you are reporting (please select ‘08 Report Snow Removal Issue’) and enter any comments you may have
Or call the Department of Public Works at (401) 846-2119.