Flat Waves Restaurant
Located within Gambrell's Plaza, Flat Waves is a gourmet style Hawaiian cafe with a laid back, seaside atmosphere. Lunch and dinner entrees are served six days a week in the summertime, along with sandwiches, salads, burgers and shaved ice.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, closed.
- Founding Date: June 14, 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: flat-waves.com/menu
- Specialties: Fresh, Quality food. Teriyaki, barbecue, Loco Moco, Hawaiian Plate Lunch, Shave Ice
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Were locally owned and run!
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Burgers, Hawaiian, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Loco Moco, Hawaiian Plate Lunch, Shave Ice
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: We like Hawaiian Shirts and flip flops!