Island Books, located on East Main Road, has been open for 17 years. Owner Judy Crosby keeps her store stocked with hundreds of new and classic titles throughout every square inch of the store. Island Books specializes in new books for all ages, from children's books and young adult novels, to fiction, non-fiction, and countless other genres. The store also carries greeting cards, stationery, blank journals, and other small gifts. Island Books also takes special orders for their customers. According to one of their long-time patrons, "Island Books is the only bookstore you need! If [Judy] doesn't have it, she'll find it for you."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am-6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 12 -5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, stationery, journals, greeting gards, gifts.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Special order
- Wi-Fi: None