Island Surf and Sports
Island Surf and Sports is owned and operated by Symon Cousens and George Ketcham, who also own Elemental Surf and Skate across the street. This store has been in business for more than 20 years at this location, and has a huge variety of items for anyone serious about surfing. Items offered range from bathing suits and wet suits, footwear, sunglasses, surfboards, bikes and clothing. The downstairs is completely dedicated to surf gear. Located in the back, this store has a large selection of long and short surfboards to choose from, and a small collection of bikes for all ages. Upstairs is a small area that houses the sales loft, for anyone looking for a bargain. Also, Island Surf and Sports offers both private and group lessons for surfing, windsurfing, kayaking and skateboarding. Open 7 days a week, Island Surf and Sports should definitely be one of the first places on your list when looking for new surfing gear.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Surfboards, wetsuits, bathing suits, clothing, footwear, sunglasses, bicycles, etc.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Quicksilver, North Face, Billabong, Volcom, Hurley, Rip Curl, Roxy, Vans, Reef, Rainbow, Crocs, Osiris, etc.
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes