Drag box to select area
Since its founding in 1968, the Newport Restoration Foundation (NRF), has preserved 83 buildings with the intent of preserving, interpreting, and maintaining the landscape and culture native to Aquidneck Island circa the 18<sup>th</sup> and 19<sup>th</sup> century. Prescott Farm, located in beautiful Middletown, dates back as far 1730, and offers its visitors a brief glimpse through the sands of time. To enjoy both the history and beauty of Prescott Farm, please call the number provided.
2009 W Main Rd, Middletown, RI 02842
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Grounds are free and open to the public daily from dawn to dawk