Rhode Island National Guard Armory
Company A, 2nd Battalion, 19th Special Forces, based out of the Rhode Island National Guard Armory off Airport Access Rd., has a long and proud history dating back to 1774 in the early days of the American Revolutionary War. Today, Green Berets are trained at Company A's Middletown Armory.
For recruiting information, call 1-800-GO-GUARD or visit any Army National Guard Recruitment Center in Middletown at 699 Aquidneck Ave., Suite #B, and 73 Valley Rd.
- Fax: 401-275-4719
- Hours: Varies; call ahead
- Handicap Accessible: Main entrance from lot is handicapped-accessible.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1774
- What makes this community special?: "Company A, Rhode Island Army National Guard, continues to carry on the proud traditions of its forefathers and stands ready to defend the nation or provide emergency services to Rhode Island residents."
- Services: Foreign Internal Defense (FID), Unconventional Warfare (UW), Direct Action (DA), Strategic Reconnaisance (SR), Counter Terrorism (CT)
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: No