Sweet Berry Farm
In 1980, Sweet Berry Farm opened their farm stand and today, countless people enjoy buying fresh produce and the goods baked on the premises in the post-and-beam building. Customers can also sit in the Greenhouse cafe eating breakfast or lunch overlooking the one hundred acre preserved farmland vista. During the summer you can pick your own strawberries and blueberries. In the fall apple picking is a favorite with families. The wide open orchard field is available to rent for weddings, corporate events or gala fundraisers. Free concerts are held in the picnic area some evenings in the summer. Newport Life Magazine readers voted Sweet Berry Farm the Best Locally Grown Food 2010.
- Hours: Summers: Daily, 8am - 7pm; after Nov 1: Daily, 8am - 6pm; Jan 1 - April, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Seasonal fresh produce, Fresh baked goods, Homemade Ice Cream, Coffee, Apple Cider, soups, gourmet sandwiches, Field bouquets, Catering Menu & Yacht Provisioning. Gifts and Artwork by local artists.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Fruits and homemade ice cream.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No