Tito's Cantina has been in business for more than twenty years, recently relocating to their current location on West Main Road. The outside of Tito's gives no hint to the festive and fun atmosphere you'll find once you enter through it's doors. There is plenty of family-style seating available, and the colorful and fully-stocked bar makes you feel like you've taken a trip over the border for a fun night of Mexican dining. Tito's offers a variety of Mexican dishes to chose from and they also offer catering. The friendly staff and affordable prices make Tito's a great stop for lunch, dinner, or a night on the town.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 9pm; Sat, noon - 8pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mexican cuisine
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.titos.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual