Who to Call: To report a pothole or for more information, call the Public Works Department at 401-846-2119.
- The department is headed by the Public Works Director Thomas R. O'Loughlin, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is based at 19 Berkeley Ave.
- This department is responsible for providing quality public services and also health and safety measures to the residents of Middletown.
- It takes care of the road repair, public parking lots, street lighting, storm drains, water supply, parks, public building, and landscaping of public property.
- It also provides sanitation services, recreation, campground and beach facility management.